Are you looking for a water feature for your yard? If so, you might be interested in a pondless waterfall. Pondless waterfalls are great for people without much space in their yards. They provide a great aesthetic appeal with the sound of running water without the need to maintain a large pond. Learn here all there is to know about pondless waterfalls.
What Are Water Ponds
Pondless waterfalls are one of the most popular types of water features because they offer all the beauty and sound of a traditional waterfall without maintenance. A pondless waterfall is essentially a re-circulating waterfall without the pond. Water is pumped from a hidden reservoir through a filtration system and flows back into the reservoir via the waterfall.
A pondless waterfall installation is perfect for small yards or anyone who doesn’t want to deal with pond upkeep. Even though there is no pond, you’ll still need to excavate a hole for the hidden reservoir. Still, a pondless waterfall will require less space from your yard since it only needs the area for the waterfall to work.
Pros And Cons Of Pondless Waterfalls
There are several benefits to installing a pondless waterfall.
- One of the main benefits is that they require less maintenance than a traditional pond.
- They are also safer since there is no large body of water for children or pets to fall into.
- Another benefit is installing them in areas where a traditional pond would not work, such as on a slope.
However, there are also a few drawbacks to owning a pondless waterfall.
- One drawback is that they can be more expensive to install than a traditional pond.
- Another potential issue is that the pump can be loud, making it difficult to enjoy the sound of the waterfall.
Get The Best Pondless Waterfall Services
Are you looking for pondless waterfall contractors near me? If you’re going to install a water feature in your yard, a pondless waterfall landscaping is a great option. They offer many benefits while still providing the beauty and sound of running water. At Clarity Ponds, we’re ready to help you choose the right water feature for your space. We’re also experts and have a wide variety of water feature installations. Contact our pond builders right here!GET STARTED