We create a designing partnership with you where careful attention is given to ensure the preservation of the surrounding environment. Your individual sanctuary will have your personal touch and our expert planning to bring a unique water feature to life.
After the design process is complete, we’ll begin constructing your new water feature. We take great care to minimize the impact on your daily routine while on site, and will listen to any concerns you may have.
We offer multiple maintenance programs where we visit your pond on a monthly basis to detect any minor issues before they become major problems. You get to enjoy your pond and simply let us take care of the rest!
Our process starts with you filling out the contact form or giving us a call. Josh will get back with you and go over the project discovery questions and see where you are at in the process. This initial phone consultation is complimentary!
When you decide to move into the next phase of the project, Josh will schedule an in-person consultation with you. We value your time and want to make sure you get the best possible service, so we charge a consultation fee for this step of the process.
We work closely with you to develop your personal vision of the space that will help to make the most memories for you and your family. Josh will go over all the types of ponds we build and different types of rock and construction methods we use, as well as the pros and tradeoffs of each system.
We take into consideration every feature of your property and its needs while working closely with you to bring your creativity into the design process. We create a designing partnership with each client where careful attention is given to ensure the preservation of the surrounding environment.
Your individual sanctuary will have your personal touch and our expert planning to bring a unique water feature to life. Our maintenance features and services will ensure the health and condition of your pond, stream, waterfall, or whatever you choose!
Secure Clarity Ponds with a 50% deposit of Project cost, deposit will depend on the final size and scope of the project.
From here we will move to the formal design phase and rendering for your approval.
- Establishment of final budget and 3D design (not needed on smaller projects).
- If needed, project engineering for soil types and topography as well as permits from local municipalities.
- Signing of fixed price construction contract and detailed progress payment schedule on larger jobs.
- Work begins, and you’ll be introduced to the team and your project foreman. We will go over any items like pets and/or kids and how we can reduce the impact on your routine while on site.
- We’ll go over detailed instructions on operation, maintenance, and plant care for your new feature.